Re: [ESD-translators] German

From: Ruedin Etienne
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] German
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 14:27:36 +0000

Hello Thérèse

Thank you very much.

If I understand it well
- one message has o be translated from en > de
- I have to replace ß by ss completely
- I have to correct in one case Edwards e-mail address (edward-de instead
edward-den)

How is the best way to do that? Directly in the enc repo? If yes, how to access
it? (I have some understanding from html and git.)

Best regards
Etienne