Re: [ESD-translators] German

From: Ruedin Etienne
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] German
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 11:29:30 +0000

Hello

I finished the translation into de_ch and join the po file, as I got lost with
the information given at
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/GPG_guide/Translation_Guide how to generate the
html. I hope someone else can do it - even if he does not speak german. If a
non german speaker is doin it a am willing to check it, after it is done.

If anyone proofreads the texts: I have used de_ch. Compared to de_de or de_at,
there are some small differences in vocabulary (words that are more common in
the south than in the north and vice versa) and the word e-mail is neuter here,
while it is feminine further north. It's probably like American and British
English. Furthermore, we do not write ß, but always ss.

Best regards
Etienne