Re: [ESD-translators] Starting the translation to Galician using PO

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Starting the translation to Galician using PO
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 19:36:36 +0200

Le 23/07/2021 à 16:21, Ariel Costas a écrit :
[...]
> As there's (as far as I know) anyone else who speaks Galician in this list, I
> planned to send the translations to a friend of mine, who doesn't know about
> using PO either, so I wanted to link him to the fully translated HTML site
> when
> it was ready, before actually releasing.
>
> Is there a way for me to generate the HTML as it would look on the website?
> Apparently the Makefile doesn't do that, and I'm new to PO so I'm not familiar
> with generating HTML.

I think you can send your friend an archive containing the part of the
repo that is useful to view Galician translations (assuming the
translation is complete, including for images):

enc/gl/confirmation.html
enc/gl/index.html
enc/gl/infographic.html
enc/gl/next_steps.html
enc/gl/workshops.html
enc/static/css/main.css
enc/static/fonts/*
enc/static/img/gl/*

But there is no need for css, fonts or images to proofread the text.