Re: [ESD-translators] Persian Translation

From: Tomas Stary
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Persian Translation
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 12:24:38 +0100

Hi Therese,

Thank you for your contribution to the the Persian pages. I was very
busy this days, so I could not have done much in this regard.

I am not sure what the translist file is. Could you please clarify it?

You probably already know about the Makefiles in the translation
directory. They provide a recipes for generation of the POT files, and
also allow their update, when the original changes.

I believe that the Makefiles can make a real difference in the
translation process. The slight disadvantage is that they are not
completely user-friendly for someone who does not have any experience
with GNU make. I have tried to write the documentation inside the files.
I will be glad to explain any parts which are not as obvious as they
should be.

All the best,

Tomas