Re: [ESD-translators] Localizing screenshots

From: victorhck
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Localizing screenshots
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 19:24:21 +0200

El 13/8/21 a las 17:59, Zoë Kooyman escribió:
> On 13.08.21 17:23, Thérèse Godefroy wrote:
>> Le 01/08/2021 à 11:21, Thérèse Godefroy a écrit :
>>> Hello Zoë, hello everyone,
>>>
>>> Since Thunderbird and GnuPG are translated to French, it would be nice
>>> to localize the screenshots. The problem I am running into is that a
>>> valid email address is needed to go through the whole procedure. I could
>>> create a new email account with my ISP, but some screenshots would look
>>> like advertisements unless the domain name is redacted.
>>>
>>> I think it would be much better to use an fsf.org address, either
>>> <esd@fsf.org>, or a localized address (<esd-fr@fsf.org> or
>>> <esd.fr@fsf.org>).
>>> Is this possible? Thanks in advance!
>>>
>>> All the best,
>>> Thérèse
>>>
>> Hello again,
>>
>> I finally created an account with my ISP to make a French version of the
>> screenshots: <esd.fr@free.fr>.
>> Is it OK to leave this address on the screenshots?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Thérèse
>>
> HI Therese,
>
> Sorry for not getting back to you sooner on this, I was checking here if
> we would be ok with making/sharing and @fsf email address, and the
> answer was unsure still.
>
> Using  <esd.fr@free.fr> works, and yes I am ok with you leaving it on
> the screen as well.
>
> Thanks!

Hello!

I always though that maybe could be useful to enlarge the screenshots,
at least those useful for the guide...
Don't konw if that it's useful/possible...

Greetings!

PS: Thérèse thanks a lot for your work!! :)

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/