[ESD-translators] Localizing screenshots

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: [ESD-translators] Localizing screenshots
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 11:21:10 +0200

Hello Zoë, hello everyone,

Since Thunderbird and GnuPG are translated to French, it would be nice
to localize the screenshots. The problem I am running into is that a
valid email address is needed to go through the whole procedure. I could
create a new email account with my ISP, but some screenshots would look
like advertisements unless the domain name is redacted.

I think it would be much better to use an fsf.org address, either
<esd@fsf.org>, or a localized address (<esd-fr@fsf.org> or
<esd.fr@fsf.org>).
Is this possible? Thanks in advance!

All the best,