Re: [ESD-translators] Localizing screenshots

From: Zoë Kooyman
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Localizing screenshots
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 17:59:41 +0200

On 13.08.21 17:23, Thérèse Godefroy wrote:
Le 01/08/2021 à 11:21, Thérèse Godefroy a écrit :
Hello Zoë, hello everyone,

Since Thunderbird and GnuPG are translated to French, it would be nice
to localize the screenshots. The problem I am running into is that a
valid email address is needed to go through the whole procedure. I could
create a new email account with my ISP, but some screenshots would look
like advertisements unless the domain name is redacted.

I think it would be much better to use an fsf.org address, either
<esd@fsf.org>, or a localized address (<esd-fr@fsf.org> or
<esd.fr@fsf.org>).
Is this possible? Thanks in advance!

All the best,
Thérèse

Hello again,

I finally created an account with my ISP to make a French version of the
screenshots: <esd.fr@free.fr>.
Is it OK to leave this address on the screenshots?

Thanks!
Thérèse

HI Therese,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner on this, I was checking here if we would be ok with making/sharing and @fsf email address, and the answer was unsure still.