Re: [ESD-translators] Security-related changes in version 4.0

From: Tom
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Security-related changes in version 4.0
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 22:53:55 +0800

And p≡p is activated by default in Enigmail new version[1]. In p≡p mode,
there is "Enable Protection" button, instead of pencil or lock icon.

It may make the visitors confused.

To Force using S/MIME:
Go to Preferences > Privacy > Enigmail Junior Mode, and select "Force
using S/MIME and Enigmail".

[1]
https://pep.foundation/blog/enigmail-2-with-pretty-easy-privacy-pep-support-by-default-for-new-users/index.html