Re: [ESD-translators] ESD guide proposal (translation, video, new infogr

From: Kateryna Razumova
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] ESD guide proposal (translation, video, new infographics) for Outreachy
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 15:31:56 +0200

In this email I want to summarize my contribution for "Updating the
Email Self-Defense Guide" Outreachy project.

First of all, I made a patch changing the text of a web page (attached).
Secondly, I created a xetex printable version of the first page of the
infographics: https://github.com/KateRazumova/esd_guide
After that I made several posts reasoning what should I do (from my
point of view):
https://medium.com/p/proposal-for-outreachy-project-sketches-for-new-infographics-esd-guide-8287c12a61c5
https://medium.com/p/proposal-for-outreachy-project-a-small-survey-on-esd-guide-infographics-usability-bdb7af8d4cca
https://medium.com/p/proposal-for-outreachy-project-a-need-of-an-update-of-esd-guide-instructions-1d6bda95477f

And finally, I made a proposal for my Outreachy project:
https://medium.com/p/proposal-to-outreachy-project-updating-the-email-self-defense-guide-9079a04e774
Yours truly,
Kateryna Razumova.