[ESD-translators] Slides for workshop in Prague

From: Kateryna Razumova
Subject: [ESD-translators] Slides for workshop in Prague
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 11:52:05 +0200

Hello Tomas,

sorry for not responding for quite a long time - I was busy with
contributing (annoying all people in the mail list) to Outreachy
project.

So, I have read about the workshop. What about the slides? Are there
any already available slides?

Also, I found out that some instructions in the guide are not applicable:
https://medium.com/p/proposal-for-outreachy-project-a-need-of-an-update-of-esd-guide-instructions-1d6bda95477f

I also don't understand the policy of signing messages here. I never
used signing for mailing lists but we are in a mailing list about
email self defense so I don't understand whether I should use signing.

Yours truly,
Kateryna Razumova.