fsf-translators

Re: Reviewers needed for Italian, French, and Brazilian-Portuguese trans

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: Reviewers needed for Italian, French, and Brazilian-Portuguese translations of Escape to Freedom
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 11:09:45 +0900

@Devin,

The French you’re asking to review is redundant. trad-gnu (Thérèse Godefroy)
has delivered a fully reviewed French translation on June 30th and the file is
already online here:

https://www.gnu.org/server/banners/escape-to-freedom_fr.vtt

The URL has been forwarded to Andrew Engelbrecht and the subtitles are already
available in the video posted here:

https://www.gnu.org/home.html

(click on the >> arrows and select French)

(by the way, there is a bug there: “Dutch (Chinese)” is not a language.)

@Laurent, if you think the online version of the subtitles needs improvement,
please let us know.

Also, there is a small group of people (CCed here as “trad-gnu@april.org) who
regularly work on the French translations of GNU pages. We are always looking
for new people. There is no need to join the April. Let us know if you’re
interested in receiving calls for help. We work with Framapads for
collaborative translation/writing/reviewing most of the time.

Cheers,

Jean-Christophe

--
Jean-Christophe Helary @brandelune