[ESD-translators] Updating sq translation

From: Besnik Bleta
Subject: [ESD-translators] Updating sq translation
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 15:53:49 +0200

Hello!

I tried to git clone the enc repo but failed:

  git clone git@vcs.fsf.org:enc.git
  Cloning into 'enc'...
  git@vcs.fsf.org: Permission denied (publickey).

  and the repository exists.

I might have a clone somewhere from the old days of first translation*,
but in the case I don’t find it, how could I authenticate myself?

My second question regards esd-svg-temp.pot under enc/static. Are
we supposed to translate it?

Meanwhile I’m attaching the updated translation file to this message,
if that could speed up the process.

Best,
Besnik

* I’m the author.