Re: [ESD-translators] Updating sq translation

From: Tom
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Updating sq translation
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 22:36:19 +0800

On 12/3/22 22:13, Besnik Bleta wrote:

Hello!

I tried to git clone the enc repo but failed:

   git clone git@vcs.fsf.org:enc.git
   Cloning into 'enc'...
   git@vcs.fsf.org: Permission denied (publickey).

   and the repository exists.

I might have a clone somewhere from the old days of first translation*,
but in the case I don’t find it, how could I authenticate myself?

You need contact FSF people (sysadmin@fsf.org) with you SSH key. They will give you the read and write access.

My second question regards esd-svg-temp.pot under enc/static. Are
we supposed to translate it?

I haven't this POT file and haven't notice it before, I just update its new images/screenshots. But it could be if you feel translate with PO file is comfortable.

--
Tom, Chinese Translator