Re: [ESD-translators] Synchronizing enc and enc-live

From: T. E. Kalayci
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Synchronizing enc and enc-live
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 09:31:59 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Thérèse,
This may be simpler than what we have now, but I think it wouldn't solve
the issue if changes to the English version are done in 'main' and not
immediately synchronized with 'develop'.
That is a tricky situation :)

In software projects we generally solve this issue by allowing changes to develop branch only and not allowing main branch to be manipulated apart from merges from develop (or merges from hotfix branches which must be merged to the develop branch also). I don't know if this also fits in here.

Best,
Emre