Re: [ESD-translators] Slides for workshop in Prague

From: Kateryna Razumova
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Slides for workshop in Prague
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 19:09:00 +0200

> I am not aware of any slides made for that purpose at all. In theory we
> could just put the websites on a projector screen and go along with
> that, but it might be more professional to do libreoffice or latex
> (beamer) slides with the manual + some more relevant information (e.g.
> why the encryption matter, what do other organisations say about
> encryption, generating password using the diceware method). Do you have
> any other suggestions what should the slide include? What format would
> you use?

Who is the target audience? What is its technical experience? What is
the main purpose of the presentation? How many slides should be there?
What “other organizations”? Do you have some examples?

I tried to make the infographics and its translation in latex (xetex).
It seems it’s working.

https://github.com/KateRazumova/esd_guide

So maybe it is possible to create the presentation in latex.

What about mobile email privacy? There exists AGP - android
implementation of PGP. What does fsf think about it?

Yours truly,
Kateryna Razumova.