esd-translators

Re: [ESD-translators] Email Self-Defense: the French translation has bee

To: Thérèse Godefroy <godef.th@free.fr>
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Email Self-Defense: the French translation has been updated to version 4
From: Ineiev <ineiev@gnu.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 01:12:15 -0500
Cc: esd-translators@fsf.org, zak@fsf.org
On Fri, Feb 05, 2016 at 01:36:38PM +0100, Thérèse Godefroy wrote:

> I would very much like to see them on the test
> server, though. As mentioned earlier, all I get is "Forbidden".

Agreed. I believe this would've been helpful
for the Turkish translation (and I can speak for sure
for the Russian one).

Funny enough, the graphics seem to go directly from master
to the live website, so I wounder why can't the translators
just update their texts without much overhead; for example,
the French translators could put down the fundraiser (to say
nothing of updating the versions of the translations in the header).