esd-translators

Re: [ESD-translators] [TR] Guide's Turkish translation is updated to v4.

To: esd-translators@fsf.org
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] [TR] Guide's Turkish translation is updated to v4.0
From: T. E. KalaycÄ <tekrei@fsfe.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 10:17:47 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2lDQj/wuWtdSx1GQHPzSNMwAIPg2f7LvEbfxmeL/1FQ=; b=SenLTuyzrJzO3BXAOg5xYxt9V8Zxn/Vnx0mPm63EfQ8ceigEC1madPeo53LNxL05B+ 0Nhmwry5+xaN0AGEQYaGVSGPDicfzeJ6eLdWXSZOtRXxVpzXP9rAvriqvQq62ndUBrb/ pXYAgZlQV2KOtA7cAyYjiJ8SVTc+sDxZZiM0aZGj0By5HB0Hbom+lE/bsRkoVhm2VIaJ Q1IU3WSjLBJY6mY/jxTKnFZ2EtEgPMf3/k9Fcd+1yX+xTjrmih+B+NKQioBtFBBZ+dC6 uPQjFiNeE6VgB7ijyVBx6iMMl6arwHEqffEJYsH2k1xos8cph9bdT9Sq/h0DDOYO84hv C8bA==
Sender: tekrei@gmail.com
Dear friends,

I've performed small updates on Turkish translation to solve some
problems (like wrong menu display), but I couldn't see them on live
version. Is it probably my updates not become live yet or am I doing
something wrong? Is there any possibility to see online the current
version of repository?

Best,
Tahir