fsf-translators

Re: Questions about Free Software Supporter translations

From: Laurent Lyaudet
Subject: Re: Questions about Free Software Supporter translations
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 21:42:00 +0200

Hello,

I think that receiving  the emails of fsf-translators@fsf.org is a
good starting point :)
When there is a need for translations of some work of the FSF, it is
found here or on libreplanet.org, etc.
There may be some particularities depending on your language ;
for example, for French translations it happens on a mailing list of
https://www.april.org/
I don't know what you mean by FSS.
Is it Free Software Source (code) ?
For that you need to join the teams translating the different free softwares.
Some translations of free softwares happen on launchpad (Ubuntu) for example.

Best regards,
    Laurent Lyaudet