[ESD-translators] Interested to contribute to FSF Project#3 - Outreachy

From: kukkadapu sushma
Subject: [ESD-translators] Interested to contribute to FSF Project#3 - Outreachy 2018
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 15:35:08 +0530

Hi,

I am Sushma K, from India. Currently final year undergrad in CS stream.

My skills

Github: Advance
HHTML/CSS/JS : Advance
NLP Translations: Medium

I have finished configuring GPG key fingerprint and also sent an encrypted email to mentor - Molly. (can someone confirm her email id -- I would like to cross check)

Also, want to know how to begin my proposal and record my contributions. (I don't see any public repo of codes to contribute to Project#3 - Email self defense guide update).

Thankyou,

--
K Sushma