tech-volunteer-meeting

You are invited to a weekly meeting with the FSF tech team

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: You are invited to a weekly meeting with the FSF tech team
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 17:05:21 -0400

This mailing list is for scheduling of meetings of volunteers working on
FSF-related projects + the FSF tech team. In the meeting we can help
each other and learn about the projects.

The volunteers on this list are invited but have no obligation to show
up or stay for the whole meeting.

Initially it is one weekly meeting at Friday 2pm eastern time
(UTC−04:00). I expect it will take 20 minutes to 1 hour.

We are open to scheduling additional meetings meeting or changing the
time based on people's availability. Things I hope we will accomplish in
this meeting:

- FSF tech team helps volunteers. If there is an issue that needs time
  outside of a quick discussion, we will try to schedule it or simply
  work on it during the meeting or after the meeting.

- Volunteers help each other.

- Attendees learn about how the volunteer-lead projects are going.

The initial list of invited volunteers and things are working on:

Yuchen Pei: h-node
Daniel Katz: Was FSF intern summer 2020, he is interested in working on
 for adding git as an option Savannah web page repos.
Bob Proulx: Savannah, mailing lists, debbugs
Amin Bandali: Savannah, gnu.org, various other things.
Ruben Rodriguez: Trisquel

We are happy for you to suggest more people to invite, just let us know
who.

Structure of the meeting: this is up for discussion, my plan is for us
to quickly create an agenda at the start of the meeting and prioritize
at the top of the list people who have less available time and shorter /
higher priority issues.

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF