fsf-translators

Re: Questions about Free Software Supporter translations

From: Laurent Lyaudet
Subject: Re: Questions about Free Software Supporter translations
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 21:47:59 +0200

Hello again,
I just realized that FSS was in your subject line, so you mean Free
Software Supporter.
Sorry about that, I need some sleep :)
If there is already a team for your language, you must reach them.
>From your signature, I assume you want to translate in Spanish.
I don't know how it works currently for Spanish translation,
Devin should be able to help you.
Or maybe some Spanish translator will join this conversation and help you :)

Best regards,
    Laurent Lyaudet