fsf-translators

Re: New first draft of Brazilian Portuguese translation of "Escape to Fr

From: Devin Ulibarri
Subject: Re: New first draft of Brazilian Portuguese translation of "Escape to Freedom"
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 11:26:29 -0400

rca@disroot.org:
> The translation was very good indeed. Even so I did some minor alterations,
> to make it more appealing to the Brazilian public. Am I allowed to do that?
> If not please accept my apologies and ignore the attached file.

Thank you so much!

Can you please be more specific what changes you think would "make it
more appealing to the Brazilian public?" As you understand, for
different languages and contexts, that can mean different things.

Thanks,
Devin

--
Devin Ulibarri // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation

Join the FSF and help us defend software freedom: https://my.fsf.org/

US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us through
the Combined Federal Campaign. https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/

GPG Key: 2E0E CE75 F816 2B40 7D66 6767 8797 38E6 D644 0D57
What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info.