Re: [ESD-translators] translate to pt

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] translate to pt
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 18:46:41 +0100

Le 26/02/2023 à 17:54, therat--- via a écrit :
Hello all!

I'll start translate the guide to pt, if anyone want to help or already
started this translation call me to help.

Regards

Hello Therat,

Welcome on board!

Version 3.0 was translated to Brazilian Portuguese by Lucas Teixeira
<lucas@lucasteixeira.com> and Thiago Marinello <marinello@acm.org> in
2014. But it was retired when version 5 was published, because there
were too many changes. The old translations are still accessible in the
/old/ directory of the development repo:

    https://enc-dev0.fsf.org/old/pt-br/

At the root of this repo, you will find a partially translated PO file
showing differences with the current version:

    https://enc-dev0.fsf.org/esd-pt-br.po

You may have read the translation guide already, but here is the link
again:

    https://libreplanet.org/wiki/GPG_guide/Translation_Guide

If you have any questions, we'll gladly try to answer them.

Let's hope you can contact at least one of the original translators, and
persuade them to team up with you. If not, do you know someone who can
proofread your translation?

All the best,
Thérèse
(French translator)