Re: [ESD-translators] Mailvelope

From: Tom
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Mailvelope
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 23:24:57 +0800

Oh, I just find Mailvelop was removed by Miriam a few days ago. But POT
template haven't update:/

在 2022/12/28 22:56, Tom 写道:
I just noticed that the SKS website was replaced with Mailvelope Key Server. I haven't used Mailvelope before, but I think keys.openpgp.org is the most famous server in the community. And there is Edward bot's key on OpenPGP but not on Mailvelope:

https://keys.openpgp.org/search?q=edward-en%40fsf.org
https://keys.mailvelope.com/pks/lookup?op=get&search=edward-en%40fsf.org

So maybe should add keys.openpgp.org on it?