Re: [ESD-translators] CZ translation

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] CZ translation
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 11:15:10 +0100

Le 21/12/2022 à 15:00, Radim Krivošík a écrit :
Hello,
my name is Radim, and I would like to help with CZ translation.
Is there someone working on Czech translation already?

Regards
Radim

Hello Radim,

Welcome on board!

Version 4.0 was translated to Czech by Tomáš Starý <tomichec@gmail.com>
and Josef "Joe" Hlaváč <joe@hw.cz> in 2016. But it was retired when
version 5 was published, because there were too many changes. The old
translations are still accessible in the /old/ directory of the
development repo:

    https://enc-dev0.fsf.org/old/cs/

At the root of this repo, you will find a partially translated PO file
(see the Translation Guide [0]) showing differences with the current
version:

    https://enc-dev0.fsf.org/esd-cs.po

Let's hope you can contact at least one of the original translators, and
persuade them to team up with you. If not, do you know someone who can
proofread your translation?

All the best,

Thérèse
(French translator)