Re: [ESD-translators] Email Self Defense guide overhaul, part II

From: Besnik Bleta
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Email Self Defense guide overhaul, part II
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 18:35:18 +0200

Hello!

I found a few things that might need a second thought:

* There’s a section for setting up a password, where for the title
we use “passphrase”, but throughout that section we use “password”.
And then under Troubleshooting subsection of the same, we switch to
“passphrase”.
For a beginner that might be confusing.

* “You can use the code: <code>chmod 700 ~/.gnupg</code>”
“chmod” is a Unix command, we already use the term command,
so it could be used here too, rather than “code”. Less confusing
for anybody who doesn’t know Unix commands.

Best,
Besnik