Re: [ESD-translators] Updating sq translation

From: Zoë Kooyman
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Updating sq translation
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 22:56:26 +0100

Hi Besnik,

On 03.12.22 17:46, Besnik Bleta wrote:

You need contact FSF people (sysadmin@fsf.org) with you SSH key. They
will give you the read and write access.
Thank you for trying to help. I’ve gone through this step previously, sq
translation was live for a while…

Best,
Besnik
I would try doing this either way. We may have removed access when we redid the site. Otherwise it still seems like an access problem they probably have to assist with.

Thanks

--
Zoë Kooyman // Executive Director
Free Software Foundation

Our Our fall fundraiser is running at full speed. Please visit
https://www.fsf.org/appeal, join the FSF, or inspire others to
join the movement to help us defend the freedom to share.

US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us through
the Combined Federal Campaign. https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/