[ESD-translators] Typos Re: Substantial update to the Email Self-Defense

From: Besnik Bleta
Subject: [ESD-translators] Typos Re: Substantial update to the Email Self-Defense guide
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 14:10:19 +0200

Hello!

Trying to update sq translation, I found :

1. In your email program, go back to the first encrypted email that
Edward sent you. Because Edward encrypted it with your public key, it
will have a green checkmark a at the top "OpenPGP" button.

The “a at” should read “at”.

2. Under "Your Acceptance," you can select <i>Yes, I've verified in
person this key has the correct fingerprint"</i>.

There’s an unmatched quote.

Regards,
Besnik