[ESD-translators] ESD | New program manager | language updates

From: Zoë Kooyman
Subject: [ESD-translators] ESD | New program manager | language updates
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 22:30:47 +0200

Hi Everyone,

I would like to introduce you to Miriam Bastian, she is our new program
manager and I will be teaching her everything I know about ESD, and will
work with you all on updating the pages when needed.
I enjoyed working on ESD and want to thank you all for your help.

On another note, we just made the Chinese translation live! Thank you so
much for the work on that.
In this last version of the guide, the last step is to send a message to
the FSF staff to remove the redirect we placed on the already existing
translations since they directed to the old version of the guide. We did
that this morning, so that should be all set.

Thanks everyone,

Zoë

--
Zoë Kooyman // Executive Director
Free Software Foundation

Join the FSF and help us defend software freedom:
https://my.fsf.org/

US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us through
the Combined Federal Campaign. https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/