[ESD-translators] Fwd: Subscribe link added to ESD

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: [ESD-translators] Fwd: Subscribe link added to ESD
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 09:52:43 +0200

Hi Everyone,

We have added the free software support link to the Web site.
It has some English text in it that could be translated, but the Supporter, at this point, only gets sent out to English, Spanish, or French speaking people, so I am not sure it needs to be translated in any other languages.

I suggest we add the English version to the other pages?

Let me know if anyone has a different idea!
I updated enc and enc-live with it.

Thank you, as always!

Hi all,

The new strings are in the POs and POT, ready to translate.

While at it, I removed a weird centering attribute and an obsolete <center> tag around the Donate button. This doesn't affect the POs.
Also definer h5 in main.css.

Have a nice week-end,
Thérèse