Re: [ESD-translators] fix the spanish full infographic

From: godef . th
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] fix the spanish full infographic
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 20:38:27 +0100 (CET)

----- Mail original -----
De: "victorhck via" <esd-translators@fsf.org>
À: "esd-translators" <esd-translators@fsf.org>
Envoyé: Mardi 22 Mars 2022 13:13:07

Hello!

An user pointed out that there's a wrong term in spanish full
infographic. Somewhere mention "patentado" and should be "privativo".

I can't find the svg file in the repo to update the term.
Do I have to download the .zip file, fix the word, and replace the file
in the es folder?

Kind regards.

Hello Viktor,

full-infographic.svg is in the Spanish source package, which you will find in
the old/ directory:
        old/es/emailselfdefense_source.zip

After fixing the svg file, you need to export it as png, and replace the wrong
image at
        static/img/es/full-infographic.png

While at it, I think you should move your source package back to the es/
folder, and update it to version 5 -- the current English version is at
        en/emailselfdefense_source.zip

When your changes are ready, please ask Ineiev to commit them to enc-live. I'm
not set up to do it right now. Thanks!

Kind regards,
Thérèse