[ESD-translators] fix the spanish full infographic

From: victorhck
Subject: [ESD-translators] fix the spanish full infographic
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 19:13:07 +0100

Hello!

An user pointed out that there's a wrong term in spanish full
infographic. Somewhere mention "patentado" and should be "privativo".

I can't find the svg file in the repo to update the term.
Do I have to download the .zip file, fix the word, and replace the file
in the es folder?

Kind regards.

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/