Re: [ESD-translators] minor updates to ESD

From: victorhck
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] minor updates to ESD
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 18:29:47 +0100

El 7/2/22 a las 13:27, Thérèse Godefroy escribió:
> Hello Victor,
>
> You probably didn't do anything wrong. :)
>
> Maybe this link will help you:
> https://github.com/gravitational/teleport/discussions/8516
>
> For some reason, I don't get this error with openssh-client 1:8.4p1-5
> (Debian 11 stable). Which version are you using?
>
> All the best,
> Thérèse

Thanks for the link. After read that and a couple more here and there, I
fixed this issue adding this:

host vcs.fsf.org
    HostkeyAlgorithms +ssh-rsa
    PubkeyAcceptedAlgorithms +ssh-rsa

in my ~/.ssh/config file

After that I ran git pull and worked fine!
time to update the spanish translation! :)

Greetings.

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/