[ESD-translators] A few bugs in the guide

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: [ESD-translators] A few bugs in the guide
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 14:50:40 +0200

Hello,

Here are a few things I noticed while updating the French translation.

1) index.html, step 2.a

ctrl + alt + t doesn't do anything on my system (Debian 10, xfce desktop
with default shortcuts).

2) index.html, step 3.b

* Go to "Edit" (in Icedove) or "Tools" (in Thunderbird)

In Thunderbird 78 (Debian), "Account Settings" is in the Edit menu.
It may be elsewhere in the Windows and macOS versions (not necessarily
in Tools).

I think there is no reason to explain how to get to "Account Settings"
in step 3.b. If people didn't know how to find this menu, they wouldn't
have made it through step 1.a.

3) index.html, step 4.b

I tried to follow the guide with Thunderbird 78.11.0 (Debian 10), and
didn't quite get the same error messages.

* Option 1:
  Instead of
    "This message was sent with a key that you don't have yet."
  I get:
    "This message was _signed_ with a key that you don't have yet."

* Trying to send an encrypted email to someone without their public key:
  Instead of
    "Recipients not valid, not trusted or not found."
  I get
    "Unable to send this message with end-to-end encryption, because
    there are problems with the keys of the following recipients: ..."

By the way, I was unable to import Edward's public key from its first
email. The only address that works is edward@fsf.org, but unfortunately
Edward always replies from a localized address, even in English
(edward-en@fsf.org).

4) index.html, Security tips

Replace &gt with &rarr, and quote menu items for consistency?

5) Enigmail leftovers in keywords

In confirmation.html, infographic.html and workshops.html.
(By the way, why not use the same keywords for all pages?)

6) Inconsistencies in the spelling of macOS

In next_steps.html
   "If you are using Windows, _Mac OS_ or any other proprietary
   operating system..."
In index.html, step 1.b
   <h4>MacOS</h4>  (unimportant because headings are capitalized)

7) Warning at the top of the page (Due to Enigmail's PGP functionality
being migrated...)

Commented out in index.html, but not in the other pages.

Best,
Thérèse