Re: [ESD-translators] Starting the translation to Galician using PO

From: Ariel Costas
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Starting the translation to Galician using PO
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 19:22:36 +0000

> The command is in Makefile.gen. You only need to add a recipe for gl,
> and set LANG=gl. There are some explanations in the comments.

Oh, I see... Thanks for pointing out the Makefile.gen. I was already able to
build locally. I might commit later today, or tomorrow.

Thanks Thérèse!

--
Ariel Costas (https://costas.dev)

Don't let others read our conversations, use encryption:
https://emailselfdefense.org/

GnuPG key https://costas.dev/pgp

Defend your freedom, use free software and join the Free Software
Foundation: https://my.fsf.org/join?referrer=5559392