Re: [ESD-translators] typo in English version

From: Zoë Kooyman
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] typo in English version
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 18:50:21 +0200

Fixed typos in enc and enc-live:

Edward will send you an encrypted email back saying your email was received and decypted. Your email client will automatically decrypt Edward's message.

decypted --> decrypted.

encypted --> fixed by Thérèse

comfirm --> confirm

"End-To-End Encryption," --> according to the style guide we use this is inside quotes (it is odd and as a European i still struggle with this too :) )

--> We use the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th Edition, and Merriam-Webster.

If you're interested in learning more about this, this is a [good
article](https://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/21/the-most-comma-mistakes/)

Happy for translations to leave it out of the comma though!

Thanks all for flagging these!!
Kind regards,

Zoë