[ESD-translators] French translation for the updated guide

From: Félicien Pillot
Subject: [ESD-translators] French translation for the updated guide
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 11:23:44 +0200

Bonjour tout le monde !

I'm new on this list, even though I've done some translations in the past,
especially for the GNU Project website and the FSS.

I would like to translate this new version, mainly because it's one of my
working tools (I am a trainer and consultant in free software, self hosting
and surveillance self-defense).

I can read and speak English quite currently and will work on the French
translations, in HTML and SVGs
Of course I will need to ask git access, but before I wanted to know if other
people would work with me on this.

Regards, have a happy hacking!
--
Félicien Pillot