Re: [ESD-translators] Substantial update to the Email Self-Defense guide

From: Zoë Kooyman
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Substantial update to the Email Self-Defense guide
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 00:20:09 +0200

Hi everyone,

There is one more thing I forgot to mention that is relevant to translations with this update, and that is that the site is now just one (!) guide, for ease of use we combined the macOS, Windows, and GNU/Linux pages in one because the steps are the same, except for in step one, which we explain in the guide.

Thanks again!

--
Zoë Kooyman // Program Manager
Free Software Foundation