[ESD-translators] Old Git branches have been removed

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: [ESD-translators] Old Git branches have been removed
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 10:40:05 +0200

Hello all,

Zoe informed me that Andrew Engelbrecht removed old useless branches
from the enc repo. He also deleted the 'master' branch from enc-live,
and only left the 'live' branch. These 2 branches were causing
confusion, as enc-live#master could easily be mistaken for enc#master.
Now we are left with:

* enc #master
* env-live #live

Andrew explains how to clean up your own repo(s):

> I've deleted the requested branches from enc.git and enc-live.git. To apply
> the changes to your local repos, run:
>
> git remote prune origin
>
> You'll need to edit .git/refs/remotes/origin/HEAD in enc-live and change
> 'master' to 'live'.
>
> If you have other local branches in your local repos, you can delete them
> with:
>
> git branch -a
> git branch -d old-branch

Thanks to Andrew and Zoe. The repos look much cleaner!

Best,
Thérèse