Re: [ESD-translators] Security-related changes in version 4.0

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Security-related changes in version 4.0
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 13:49:42 +0100

Le 19/03/2019 à 09:08, Tom a écrit :
> I just found the link of "Enigmail's documentation" is broken:
>
> https://www.enigmail.net/documentation/quickstart-ch2.php#id2533620
>
> Maybe should be replaced with the new link:
>
> https://www.enigmail.net/index.php/en/documentation

Hello everyone,

and thanks, Tom, for reporting this bug!

I just fixed the link in English pages. While at it, I removed the
obsolete sentence about unavailability of newer versions of GnuPG and
Enigmail in Debian. I also regenerated the POT.

The changes should be merged into the POs by running
$ make esd-[LANG].po.update

All the best,
Thérèse