[ESD-translators] Slides for workshop in Prague

From: Tomas Stary
Subject: [ESD-translators] Slides for workshop in Prague
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 16:13:00 +0000

Hi Kate, everyone,

I have now uploaded the bootstrap of the presentation slides for the
workshop to the github:

https://github.com/tomichec/esd-workshop

It is based on LaTeX presentation framework Beamer and svg files from
the infographic. It is still very raw version and will require a lot of
further work. I can think of the following tasks:

1. define some nice beamer style for the global outlook and some frames
for the individual quotes, definitions, lists etc.

2. improve the text of the individual slides, add further meaningful text

3. include more graphics in the workshop section to guide the
participants through the workshop.

Feel free to share, modify and send pull requests back. Any
contributions are highly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Tomas