Re: [ESD-translators] Slides for workshop in Prague

From: Kateryna Razumova
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Slides for workshop in Prague
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 15:42:43 +0200

> That's a great start, Kate. Thank you!
>
> It would also be nice to add another point about the importance of Free
> Software as the encryption on device based on proprietary software is
> not as secure.
The document is open for commenting, and I have added you to the list
of editors. Now you can change it :)

> Should I bootstrap the git repository for the presentation, or would you
> like to do it?
I propose you to do it since you have more information about the
event. Also, it would be great if you add some readme file with basic
conceptions to follow. Or maybe even a latex/beamer template.

Yours truly,
Kateryna Razumova.