Re: [ESD-translators] ESD guide proposal (translation, video, new infogr

From: Kateryna Razumova
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] ESD guide proposal (translation, video, new infographics) for Outreachy
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 00:24:07 +0200

Hello, I made a Ukrainian translation for my latex version of the
infographics (first page only).

And here is a bonus:
https://medium.com/@ekateryna.razumova/proposal-for-outreachy-project-sketches-for-new-infographics-esd-guide-latex-version-9f730632c274
As I said, it is a work in progress but the main idea is there.
Yours truly,
Kateryna Razumova.