[ESD-translators] Urdu translation & English Content Improvement

From: Mahum Tariq
Subject: [ESD-translators] Urdu translation & English Content Improvement
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 11:27:51 +0500

Hello,

I plan to translate the email defense guide to Urdu Language [Currently translation not available ]. And I have already translated the introduction part. I also plan to make a step by step video tutorial to configure enigmail for email encryption and have started working on this too. I will appreciate any inputs/ suggestions from you.