Re: [ESD-translators] ESD guide proposal (translation, video, new infogr

From: Kateryna Razumova
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] ESD guide proposal (translation, video, new infographics) for Outreachy
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 21:05:08 +0100

> I made a rough sketch which illustrates some of my ideas about the
> infographics.
> https://medium.com/@ekateryna.razumova/proposal-for-outreachy-project-sketches-for-new-infographics-esd-guide-8287c12a61c5
>
> Since I intent to make video tutorials and translations during the
> Outreachy, could you please tell me, how I can contribute?
>
> Yours truly,
> Kateryna Razumova.
Hello,

I have created a xetex version of the first page of infographics. It
would allow to simplify print version preparing and translation.
https://github.com/KateRazumova/esd_guide

Also, I have updated my post on medium with a small (sketchy) gif:
https://medium.com/@ekateryna.razumova/proposal-for-outreachy-project-sketches-for-new-infographics-esd-guide-8287c12a61c5

and tried to obtain some suggestions on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/freesoftware/comments/86vifc/my_freesoftware_outreachy_proposal_improving_esd/