[ESD-translators] Attempt at Hindi Translation

From: aakanksha reddy
Subject: [ESD-translators] Attempt at Hindi Translation
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 17:48:03 +0530

Hi Everyone

I recently attempted translating the Email Self Defence Guide to Hindi.Here is
all the little work I have done till now.To those working on the same project -
can we collaborate and divide the sections so that we can get through this
faster.

Suggestions and mistakes are welcome to be pointed out

Thanks
Aakanksha