[ESD-translators] Contributions to Outreachy project #3

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: [ESD-translators] Contributions to Outreachy project #3
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 11:17:41 +0100

Hello Outreachy applicants,

Thanks for your interest in Email Self-Defense.

Most people on this mailing list don't know the details of the Outreachy
project; we are just volunteer translators. The responsible person is
Molly de Blanc. According to the Outreachy website, she is supposed to
select applicants on small contributions they make to the ESD project.
Since we can't give you write access to our Git repository, I suggest
you send your contributions to this mailing list
<address@hidden> as a gzipped attachment. If Molly doesn't
acknowledge receipt within a working day or so, we'll forward it to
<address@hidden> (another mailing list that she is subscribed to),
and also to her personal address at the FSF.

Kind regards,
Thérèse