[ESD-translators] Outreachy - FSF Project#3 Introduction Mail

From: aakanksha reddy
Subject: [ESD-translators] Outreachy - FSF Project#3 Introduction Mail
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 20:01:52 +0530

Hey

I am Aakanksha Reddy and a Computer Science Student in Junior Year.I am
interested in the project on the Email Self Defence Guide.I am confident in my
skills in web development, translation and Git and will be comfortable in
carrying out the required tasks.Here are my musings on this project-

1. I wish to translate the ESD Guide into Hindi-which is the 4th most spoken
language in the world.Additionally I can make updates into the german guide if
needed.

2.I think that the ESD guide should be more accessible to people with no to
blind vision and it would be nice to have a sort of text to speech translated
audio guides.

3.Lack of awareness is a primary cause of people not adopting the security
features and the following things would work nicely so as to achieve this -
flyers , video tutorials , workshop resources and workshop course of action.

Could I get a feedback on the above points and how should I go about making a
contribution to the above project.What are you looking for in a first
contribution - a sample translation , a review of the existing guide or
anything else?

Regards

Aakanksha Reddy