Re: [ESD-translators] Self Introduction

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] Self Introduction
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 13:01:56 +0100

Le 14/03/2018 12:11, Madhumathi a écrit :
> Hello Therese,
>
> I am not comfortable translating in my native language.But I can give it
> a try.But I thought apart from translation,I could work on something
> else.lIke updating the infographic,documentation(in english).I am very
> much fluent with english,so if there is any work I can contribute in
> english would be a great oppurtunity for me.
>
> *Thanks,*
> *Madhumathi*
> *S6 CSE

Hello Madhumathi,

This mailing list is mainly dealing with translations. We can of course
suggest changes to the English version, but we cannot implement them.
Molly will tell you whether any updates are needed to the infographic
documentation.

You may be interested to learn that another CS student from India
applied to the Outreachy "EmailSelf-Defense update" project. I don't
know her native language any more than I know yours, but this is how she
rates her translation skills: "NLP Translations: Medium". If both of you
happen to have the same native language, you may consider teaming up
with her -- this is to be discussed with Molly, of course.
And it would be wonderful if this language was Malayalam! There is an
unfinished translation of Email Self-Defense in ML which has been
sitting around for years...

We are looking forward to working with you.

Best,
Thérèse