Re: [ESD-translators] typo in step 5b?

From: victorhck
Subject: Re: [ESD-translators] typo in step 5b?
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 19:09:12 +0100

El 26/10/17 a las 16:56, Thérèse Godefroy escribió:
> Le 26/10/2017 15:57, victorhck a écrit :
> [...]
>> fixed for spanish translation, and commited. I made the changes in
>> the html files, as I did usually. Should I use the po file or it's
>> Ok in the way I did it?
>
>> Thanks a lot!
>
>> Happy hacking
>

> Hello Victor,
>
> Thanks for updating!
>
> A PO turns out handy when the changes are all over the place, as in v3
>> v4. For a single small change, you don't really need to use it.
> However, it's better to keep it synchronized with the HTML. So I
> copied your change to the PO and unfuzzied the corresponding string.
> There are 2 other fuzzy strings, but they correspond to style changes
> that you may not need to translate (one of them is a test which didn't
> even make it to the live repo).
>
> When cleaning up the enc directory a few weeks ago, I noticed that
> your source package was still at version 3. I added what was missing
> (edward_messages-en-v4, svg/workshop-section1.svg and
> svg/license.txt), but left the v3 Spanish translations. To update the
> package, you only need to translate the new text files (possibly also
> workshop-section1.svg), and remove redundant stuff.
>
> Best,
> Thérèse

Where can I find that files to update the spanish translation? I was
looking for but I didn't found...

Thanks.
Greetings

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/